Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BNO

Tonight was "babysitters night out" here in Orange Beach.  Linds and I enjoyed a little kid-free entertainment with some shopping, the best meal I've eaten this year (if not EVER), and a movie.  Our movie pick was a toss-up between Bridesmaids and Something Borrowed but the hopeless romantic in us both went for Something Borrowed.  It was fabulous!  By chick flick standards (which is really the only kind of movie I enjoy and am willing to pay $10 for a ticket to see) it was fabulous!  Highly recommend it even though Gennifer Goodwin was pretty tragic looking for the majority of the movie...


Babysitters-R-Us

Some cute flower earrings I found at a cool hippie store near the restaurant- they were made in Bali!

Food pictures really gross me out most of the time but I had to capture the amazingness that was blackened grouper topped with crab and lobster and hollandaise sauce with a twice baked potato and salad.  I didnt even bother to try and add up the weight watchers points for this one- it was worth every buttery point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment