Monday, May 16, 2011

Orange Beach Preview

I have a lot of life adventures to fill yall in on but I'll start with my most recent and current endeavor... Orange Beach, AL with a bestie.  Oh, and 5 children under the age of 4.  We got invited to come to the beach to help out a few families enjoy their vacations.  Lindsey and I drove down on Saturday and arrived at the beautiful condo around midnight.  Only one family had arrived so we took it easy on Sunday with the 2 kiddos (ages 4 and 2) and soaked up some rays while building endless sandcastles and playing pretend kittycats and puppydoggies along with many other games of the imagination.  Family 2 arrived today with their 3 kiddos (ages 4, 2, and 4 months) to add to the mix.  I think the "take it easy" part of this trip is over.  It will be a madhouse of fun and chaos for the next few days... I have some cute kid stories and adorable pics I'll post another time but my 8:45 bedtime has arrived.  Here are a few pictures to keep you satisfied until next time...

Landon the Superhero










Sibling love (even if just for a quick photo pose)

good cheap entertainment



No comments:

Post a Comment