Sunday, May 22, 2011

Students No More

As of yesterday at 4:45pm, I am no longer a student and never will be again.  No more homework, no more studying on nights and weekends, no more papers.  Goodbye studying, HELLO FREE TIME!  I have an entire to-do list full of ideas for my free time and I cant wait to get crackin on it... I might even get wild and pick up a hobby? Candle making... basket weaving... knitting?  Opportunities are endless for all this free time.

We had such a fun weekend of celebrating and I felt extra loved by all my wonderful family and friends.  And just to top off all the good times, a good friend got engaged on graduation day!!  So happy for the lovebirds.  Here are some pictures to recap the big day. 

Graduation Reception with the mama

All the speechies ready to change the world

the big day!




Marci is ENGAGED!! 

Taking pics with our smuggled in cameras during the ceremony... clearly NOT paying attention to the main event

madre

padre

seeeesta seeeeeesta!

1 comment:

  1. We did it!!!! And I'm so sad I missed the group pic! I must have been off getting my diploma- who knows! I'm glad you have a blog now so I can keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete