Sunday, June 5, 2011

Big Day Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is my first day at my first job!  I am excited and ready to have a paycheck but am sad to say goodbye to 2 week christmas breaks, spring breaks, and sleeping in.  It's time to grow up- I knew it was coming sooner or later...

To celebrate my last night of being a kid my sister and I cooked a spaghetti dinner with homemade sauce and meatballs using fresh herbs from our herb garden- DELISH!!

A quick trip to Cajun Sno (home of the best snow cone you'll ever have) was also in order tonight.  I have a slight obsession with ice and snow cones and I now live dangerously close to the snow cone stand.  I learned that Tiger's Blood flavor is strawberry and coconut- sounds yummy... I'll try that one tomorrow.  Snow cone comment from my 7 year old niece: "I wish there was a Justin Beiber snow cone flavor that unfortunately it's not on the menu yet so she settled for Wedding Cake flavor instead...

Heaven on Earth

fellow snow cone enthusiast

No comments:

Post a Comment