Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy June!

I can't believe it's already June 1st!  It really feels like summer to me now.  I am enjoying my last week of freedom before starting work next Monday.  It feels great to have nothing important planned for 5 straight days and no where to be other than the pool :)  In honor of the hot weather I wanted to share my current favorite beverages.  I love a MARGARITA but after seeing the nutrition facts of a regular margarita, this WeightWatcher had to find some other options.  The first is Bethenny Frankel's SkinnyGirl Margarita.  If you havent tried it yet- you need to.  It is delish and only 100ish calories per serving!  The second is a recipe that a friend's mom perfected.  It's so simple and yummy!

Frozen Skinny Margarita Recipe:
1 cup Tequilla
1 can Fresca
1 packet of Crystal Light Lemonade (pitcher size packet)
Ice
Blend all together and enjoy!

Happy June to all!



I would like to be sipping a skinnygirl right here 

No comments:

Post a Comment