Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oh Baby Baby!

Where has the time gone??  Since starting work I have had zero time to do anything (explains the lack of blogging).  There simply are not enough hours in the day.  You real world-ers forgot to warn me a full time job would be so time consuming...

While I was MIA from the blogworld lots of fun things have happened!  Today's post is in honor of one of my good friend KALEY!  She is oh-so-close to having her sweet baby girl.  Her due date is July 24 but I think Blakely will come sooner (July 17th to be exact... keeping my fingers crossed for the due date guessing game prize).

A few weekends ago we hosted a shower for Kaley and baby BLU complete with a nauseating amount of desserts and sweets.  I made funfetti cupcakes (at the mama's request) and chocolate covered pretzels.  Here are some pics of my yummy desserts and some party pics.  Cant wait for Blakely to be welcomed to the world!

The mama-to-be
hostess(es) with the mostest(es)
so. much. sugar. 
before...
...after
before...
...after

No comments:

Post a Comment