Friday, June 10, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Love LauraLou's Friday Blog posts so I copied :)


1.  This weekend I'm... catching up on my ever-growing To Do list, catsitting a diabetic cat (that I give an insulin shot to twice a day...), and hosting a baby shower for a bestie. 

2.  My last vacation was... to Eureka Springs with the Boyfriend for a few days 

3.  My next vacation will be... to Hawaii with the extended family in November! Not counting all the fun trip to DFW for bachelorette/wedding events this summer.   

4.  My favorite way to relax is...lounging on the couch and reading blogs or watching trashy TV on Bravo.  #loafinislife

5.  When vacationing one should always... ask the locals where to eat/play.  They always know the best places.   

6.  When vacationing one should never...get too sunburned.  That can really ruin a trip... 

7.  The best part about vacation is...not having any responsibilities and getting to spend uninterrupted time with people you love 


Now I need a vacation... have a great weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment